Any information that you provide on our websites are controlled by Yesta.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you ("Your Information"):
- Information that you provide when you visit Yesta and associated websites, register for and use our online services, become a subscriber, request a quote, complete a loan application form or apply for any other product or service.
- Information that you provide to our partners, credit brokers and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- Information you provide to us when you contact us by email or SMS.
- Information that we collect about you from documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register, or from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with Yesta and associated websites or if you contact us and request assistance when using and associated websites.
- Details of your visits to Yesta and associated websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
by email and/or SMS and only with your express consent, contact you from time to time about other products or services
- Vehicle finance
- What Credit LTD
- Vehicle insurance, Gap & Warranty
- you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us for marketing purposes, please contact us on 01622 766308.
- to contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry;
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to identify a lender or other product provider and arrange for the provision of the loan or other products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you;
- to update our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis)
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to meet our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from Yesta and associated websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve our services to you and notify you about changes to our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process your information on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process your information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Your information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use your information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties (e.g. debt counsellors and insurers) for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted. The partners, credit brokers, potential lenders and third parties may share information with us in relation to your application and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions.
- You confirm you have the consent of any other person whose details are provided by you in connection with your application or enquiry to provide that person's information to us and for us to use that person's information for the processing of any application that you may submit as a joint application.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to Yesta and associated websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting us by post at Yesta,13 upper stone street Maidstone, Kent ME15 6EU or by calling us on 01622 766308.
You may correct errors in or update your information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request to the postal address or email address above. In most cases we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of our decision and the reasons for that decision.
To protect your privacy and the security of your information, We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of your information.
Yesta and associated websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
and associated websites are trading sites of Yesta.